Table of Contents
We can help!
We are happy to share our resources with you. It is not an exhaustive list, and will be added to as time goes on. Research can sometimes feel overwhelming. The resources below provide a good place to start. Links to books on Amazon are provided for your convenience should you be interested.
- Power Tools for Health: How pulsed magnetic fields (PEMFS) help you - An outstanding and detailed book about PEMF by Dr. William Pawluk (perhaps America's leading expert on PEMF). This is available from Amazon in book form and on Kindle at: Amazon-Power tools for Health
- PEMF – The Fifth Element of Health by Bryant A. Meyers. Published in 2013 this book is easily understood, presenting fundamental information on why PEMF energizes our bodies and benefits our overall health. It is available on Amazon in both hard cover and paperback as well as Kindle. The Amazon link is: Amazon-PEMF-The Firth Element
- drpawluk.com This is an excellent, informative web site. Dr. Pawluk is a recognized medical authority on PEMF and magnetic field therapy. His site has significant detailed content and discusses various PEMF devices available to the public.
- https://pulsedenergytech.com/pemf/ A good general site covering the history of PEMF, applications and their products
- https://pemfinfo.com/ This site is intended for practitioners and has some excellent information about specific PEMF studies.
This important report (named Medical Education in the United States and Canada) was published in 1910. It changed the course of medicine, both positively and negatively, in the United States and Canada forever. The short videos below are well worth the time to view them.
Just as PEMF can benefit humans it can also benefit our 4 legged friends.
- https://www.pemf-tech.com/veterinary/ A good web site which describes the benefits of PEMF for animals.
- https://www.pemftherapyeducation.com/2017/07/understanding-veterinary-applications-pemf-therapy/ A good general discussion of the applications of PEMF for animals. It has a product orientation.
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S003452881830208X A good discussion of the benefits of PEMF in veterinary medicine.
While the following books are not specific to PEMF they are enlightening regarding the electrical components of the human body.
- The Body Electric by Robert Becker. This groundbreaking book was first published in 1985 and remains a foundational work for those studying the connections between electricity and the human body. It is available on Amazon in both hardback and paperback and on Kindle. The link to it on Amazon is: Amazon Link The Body Electric
- Healing is Voltage by Jerry Tennant, MD, MD(H), PSc., D. Dr. Tennant’s book is in its third printing and provides in-depth discussion of the relationship and effects of voltage on our cells. It is available on Amazon in paperback and on Kindle. The link to it on Amazon is: Amazon Link-Healing is Voltage
These doctors have some good descriptions of the benefits of Hocatt sessions in their practices.
Dr. Minkoff's site is one of the best:
Dr. Minkoff's Hocatt page:
Dr. Minkoff's articles on ozone
Degenerative Diseases response to ozone at Dr. Minkoff's center
Testimonials on Dr. Minkoff's site:
Other doctors or health centers:
If you go to YouTube and type Hocatt into the search bar, a lot of videos come up. Here are a few that I thought were particularly good:
Dr Victor Marcial Vega Cancer specialist. in San Juan Puerto Rico
Various doctors, Dr. Minkoff at beginning
Richard Lawrie - Triathlete, quicker recovery from hip labrum surgery and improvement in athletic performance
Dr Steven H Lanoff, MD -HOCATT Review - patients with cancer and other difficult disease improving after having it only 5 months. He has them do Hocatt 4-5- times per week.
Comprehensive Over view of scientists involved in the development of the Hocatt and the benefits of the Hocatt modalities: One of best articles
Lay literature on Ozone:
Good , brief summary of ozone effects on health
Overview of ozone therapy, but not the transdermal therapy as used in the Hocatt. Transdermal absorption of ozone is much easier and safer than the methods mentioned at the end of this article.
Ozone in veterinary practice
Ozone therapy: A clinical review
Clinical utility of ozone therapy for musculoskeletal disorders
The Ozone Miracle: How you can harness the power of oxygen to keep you and your family healthy
Dr. Frank Shallenberger, MD Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Ozone-Miracle-harness-oxygen-healthy/dp/1537065424/